Hey check this out:
What does this mean to you… this is deep, deep into what’s underneath surface reality…
Im posting this as awareness hope you guys can turn it viral but here are 2 warnings about the east coast now
**911 Red-Alert Update**
GCM Re-Issues Warning to NYC, DC, VA & entire EASTERN SEABOARD for possible NWO 911 MEGA-RITUAL Plot SEPTEMBER 25th to 29th involving a MAJOR (AIR) DISASTER/TRAGEDY & US Government Sanctioned Multi-Citi ATTACK connected to the LIGHT of LUCIS & EYE of asSiSi below the SEE of NEPTUNIUM near the EMPIRE of KALI, thru the STONEHENGE of MASONS on LEY-LINES of MADISON & the BUILDINGS of SATURN above the MASONIC SQUARED GARDEN
Many of you might remember the “MK-ULTRAfied” PSYOP back on AUGUST 1st in which the HINDU GODDESS KALI was projected onto the EMPIRE STATE in NYC by these well-funded ILLumiNazi TOOLS of the New World DISorder aka ANDROID Jones, OBSCURa Digital & the Oceanic “Preservation” Society, claiming it was simply…
View original post 1,936 more words
I acknowledge the Producers of this film for putting together a well done high quality historical film. This film is a bit long and well worth the time to view it. This is the best hypothesis of current and historical affairs here on planet Earth I have seen to this date at this point in time…
Pass this information along to anyone who has an interest in history…
Here is timely information on a possible False Flag Event (FFE) at Downtown Los Angeles, CA. The Abel Danger Crime Scene Investigation Team will go live at 12 noontime PDT today 11/14/13 on LiveStream with news and analysis.
Everyone is invited to listen in and lean more.
Thousands of news and conspiracy sites misquote General Dempsey as advocating “brute force” against Syria and favoring use of “kinetic strikes.”
Here are Dempsey’s actual words:
“About the use of kinetic strikes? That issue is under deliberation inside of our agencies of government and it would be inappropriate for me to try to influence the decision with me rendering an opinion in public about what kind of force we should use. I will let this committee know what my recommendations are at the appropriate time” (General Martin Dempsey, Chairman, JCOS)
In truth, the calls for such strikes came from Senator John McCain of Arizona, a member of the Israeli lobby who met with Al Qaeda leaders in Syria in late May, 2013.
In a live video interview, broadcast around the world on CSPAN, Senator McCain attacked General Dempsey for his failure to advise President Obama to intervene militarily in Syria.
McCain attacked Dempsey for failing to support the American “surge” in Iraq in 2006, citing America’s tremendous success though, seven years later, American-backed Wahhabist terrorists kill dozens each day.
McCain also fails to note that the forces he supported in Iraq, forces he met with in Syria, are, in fact, Al Qaeda.
Senator McCain, son of Admiral Sidney McCain, famous for orchestrating the cover-up of the USS Liberty incident in 1967, is himself more than slightly notorious in military circles.
On July 29, 1967, only weeks after the attempted sinking of the USS Liberty, then Lt. John McCain nearly became the first American pilot to sink an American aircraft carrier.
While on the USS Forrestal, McCain fired the afterburners of his jet fighter as a prank to “singe” the pilot waiting behind him for takeoff. The flames from McCain’s aircraft set off the missiles on the plane behind him killing 134 sailors and maiming 169.
A few months later, McCain was shot down over North Vietnam. While a prisoner there, he aided North Vietnamese gunners by training them in tactics and predicting American bombing routes. (Source: Colonel Earl Hopper USA SF, Sgt Major John Holland, USMC).
McCain made thirty-two propaganda broadcasts (all classified) for the North Vietnamese while a prisoner. When he returned home, he was called “the Manchurian Candidate” after a film character who was programmed to spy for the communists while held prisoner.
McCain received a presidential pardon after being charged with treason by Colonel Ted Guy USAF, his commanding officer while a POW.
McCain is the leading proponent for US interference against Syria on behalf of Israel.
As Deputy Chairman (minority party) of the Senate Armed Forces Committee, he has used his post to support continued wars.
Military intelligence experts believe that McCain’s positions may be related to a combination of mental instability tied to the traumatic stress from his imprisonment exacerbated by blackmail, initially for his acts as a prisoner of war and later for his involvement in the Lincoln Savings and Loan scandals.
Hoaxes tied to Israel “delegitimization”
A week ago, the European Union voted sanctions against Israel for its failure to bargain in good faith over both seized Palestinian lands outside the 1949 ceasefire lines and its illegal use of lands occupied after the 1967 War.
In addition, Israel’s chosen presidential candidate Mitt Romney was defeated in a landslide sweep for President Obama who has now chosen to surround himself with advisors believed unfriendly to Israel.
This and other factors have left Israel politically isolated, in its weakest condition, since the 1956 Suez Crisis.
As a psychological operation to counter the reality of “delegitimization,” the decades-old effort to challenge the legal status of what many call an “apartheid state,” Israel uses its influence in the world’s media to introduce continual hoaxes, smearing enemies and misattributing acts favorable to Israel that are, in actuality, very unfavorable.
Thus, reports of “no-fly zones” over Syria or Russia failing to deliver the S300 defense system to Syria are concocted, these and more.
The most recent is the attempt to destroy General Martin Dempsey, whose tenure as America’s top solider is up for reconfirmation. The false stories spread through the news and “blogosphere” are part of the effort to, not only make Israel look strong when she is reeling and in decline, but to destroy Dempsey in the process.
General Dempsey’s questioning at the hands of Senator McCain is available for perusal. A review of the actual statements made and their context will clearly demonstrate that General Dempsey is more than slightly opposed to the use of force by the United States against Syria.
The Satan worshiping mafia that seized control of the West’s financial system is literally offering the world to Russian President Vladimir Putin in a desperate attempt to keep in power, according to a gnostic illuminati grandmaster and an MI6 agent. That may be why Russia is officially going along with the obviously fake Boston bombing psychological warfare operation against the American people. It may also be why the green light has been given for Japan and Russia to settle a territorial crisis that has lasted since the end of World War 2.
However, any role for Putin greater than what he has now is extremely unlikely since the US military is not going to go along with Zionist schemes any longer.
It is also clear that a big showdown has secretly taken place in the US and the Zionists have blinked first and are now in a state of fear…
View original post 1,008 more words
Spread this video far and wide… Here is Mr. Neil Keenan…
This is an interesting hypothesis on the Boston Marathon bombing. What has been the effects of this action at the Boston marathon in the context of main stream media (MSM) and how this incident is being reported…
Published on Apr 20, 2013
In this video i show you how the Media suspect that is still alive and captured , Left the event WITH HIS BACKPACK ! BUT ……Their Craft aka Blackwater Agent was caught running out of the scene ..WITHOUT HIS BACKPACK ….The one that matches the Bomb Backpack PERFECTLY !!
Some people believe Professor Noam Chomsky is One of the foremost commentator’s on the Main Stream Media (MSM) and the way it operates…
Writings on Chomsky
· When I Saw Noam Chomsky Cry. By Fred Branfman. Alternet, June 17, 2012.
· On Chomsky: Beyond Generic Human Beings. By J.D. Casten. Chapter from fortcoming title from Post Egoism Media, 2012.
· Noam Chomsky’s Theory of Justice. By Robert Abele. Chapter from the forthcoming Encyclopedia of Social Justice, Springer Publishing, The Hague, Netherlands, 2011.
· “Extreme Dishonesty” — The Guardian, Noam Chomsky and Venezuela. By MediaLens. July 6, 2011.
· Chomsky’s Inner Conservative. By Charles Glass. August 3, 2010.
· Keeping the Record Straight: About Noam Chomsky’s Trip to the Middle East in May 2010. By Assaf Khoury. July 31, 2010.
· Hopes and Prospects, by Noam Chomsky.. By Johann Hari. July 16, 2010.
· A Warning From Noam Chomsky on the Threat of Elites. By Fred Branfman. June 7, 2010.
· Chomsky speaks on U.S. imperialism. By Claire Luchette. December 4, 2009.
· South Vietnam, Diem, America, the Pentagon Papers, Noam Chomsky and even Malcolm X: The Vietnam War from 1959 To 1963, and Differing Views. By Pete McCormack. December 1, 2009.
· Vulliamy’s Smears: Open Letter to Amnest International’s London and Belfast Offices, on the Occasion of Noam Chomsky’s Belfast Lecture. By Edward S. Herman and David Peterson. November 23, 2009.
· Anti-war activist’s works banned at prison camps. By Carol Rosenberg. October 11, 2009.
· Professor Chomsky speaks at rally. By Kamil Dada and Alex Yu. October 5, 2009.
· Noam Chomsky on Getting Rid of Elites and Much, Much More. By Amanda Ingram. October 4, 2009.
· Noam Chomsky Meets with Chavez in Venezuela. By James Suggett. August 28, 2009.
· Chomsky blames the US for causing stress in the region. By El Universal. August 25, 2009.
· Where To Now For Jewish America?. By Antony Loewenstein. January 24, 2009.
· Chomsky Draws a Crowd. By Eric Athas. January 18, 2008.
· The Radical Intellectual. By Wolfgang B. Sperlich. January, 2007.
· Noam Chomsky’s Failed States. By Charles Marowitz. October 9, 2006.
· Review of Chomsky’s Hegemony or Survival. By Peter Lackowski Peter Lackowski. October 4, 2006.
· Noam Chomsky in Lebanon. By Pete McCormack. September 4, 2006.
· Point Austin: Oppel vs. Chomsky. By Michael King. August 11, 2006.
· Noam Chomsky in Beirut. By Assaf Kfoury. July 12, 2006.
· A Superb Demolition. By David Edwards & David Cromwell. June 22, 2006.
· Homeland Insecurity. By Jonathan Freedland. June 25, 2006.
· Noam Chomsky. By Wolfgang B. Sperlich. 2006.
· Dershowitz versus Chomsky. By John Ryan. December 7, 2005.
· Balkan War of Words. By Jonathan Pearlman. November 26, 2005.
· Smearing Chomsky — The Guardian Backs Down. By David Edwards & David Cromwell. November 21, 2005.
· Smearing Chomsky — The Guardian in the Gutter. By David Edwards & David Cromwell. November 4, 2005.
· The Other Chomsky. By Takis Michas. November 4, 2005.
· The Greatest Intellectual? By Emma Brockes. October 31, 2005.
· For Chomsky. By Robin Blackburn. November, 2005.
· Terror Is Not a High Priority in the World. By Seif-Eldeine Och. September 30, 2005.
· The Nature of the Language Faculty. By Ray Jackendoff & Steven Pinker. September, 2005.
· The Wild Man in the Wings. By Clinton Fernandes. Spring 2005.
· It’s Time to Take Back our Lives. By Jerry Large. April 21, 2005.
· Is Noam Chomsky an ‘Intellectual Moron’? By Michael K. Smith. March 22, 2005.
· Noam Chomsky… Still Furious at 76. By Alan Taylor. March 20, 2005.
· Chomsky Webcast to Net Extra Viewers. By Gareth Edwards. March 19, 2005.
· Between Chomsky and Cheney. By Michelle Chang. March, 2005.
· The Faculty of Language: What’s Special About it?. By Steven Pinker & Ray Jackendoff. March, 2005.
· Chomsky and Conscription. By Jacob Levich. February 4, 2005.
· Why Do Historians Ignore Noam Chomsky? By John H. Summers. January 17, 2005.
· The Anti-Chomsky Reader Continues a Soviet-Style Assault. By Michael Leon. January 13, 2005.
· A Question of Intent: The Chomsky Interviews. By Reza Fiyouzat. January, 2005.
· Introduction. By James McGilvray. Cambridge, 2005.
· Chomsky’s Political Critique. By Alison Edgley. 2005.
· The Meta-Chomsky Debate. By Josh Buermann. ca. 2005.
· The Hollow Khmer-Chomsky. By Josh Buermann. ca. 2005.
· Sue Him, Noam! By Jordy Cummings. November 10, 2004.
· Sullivan Slanders and Slinks Away. By Michael Leon. November 8, 2004.
· Chomsky, Zinn, Nader & the Quadrennial Farce. By Michael K. Smith. October 28, 2004.
· Noam Chomsky and ‘Left’ Apologetics for Injustice in Palestine. By Noah Cohen. August 23, 2004.
· Who’s Afraid of Noam Chomsky? By Richard Wall. August 17, 2004.
· Noam Chomsky and Howard Zinn Plan to Vote for Ralph Nader. By Greg Bates. June 25, 2004.
· Talking Back to Chomsky. By Cynthia Peters. April 27, 2004.
· Chomsky’s Right, Bush Has to Go. By Michael Leon. March 23, 2004.
· Chomsky’s Lesser-Evilism. By Phil Gasper. March 20, 2004.
· Planet Chomsky in the Times. By Michael Leon. January 7, 2004.
· The Propaganda Model: A Retrospective. By Edward S. Herman. Decenber 9, 2003.
· The Double Life of Noam Chomsky. By Liesbeth Koenen. Decenber 6, 2003.
· His Green, Colorful Ideas Awaken Furiously. By Craig Morris. Decenber 3, 2003.
· Cranky Yankees versus Noam Chomsky. By Walter Lippmann. October 30, 2003.
· Does Noam Chomsky Hate America? By Anthony Gancarski. October 24, 2003.
· On Chomsky’s Influence. By Steven Pinker. September 25, 2003.
· The Loneliness of Noam Chomsky. By Arundhati Roy. August 24, 2003.
· 12 Great Thinkers of Our Time. By Neil Clark. July 14, 2003.
· Chomsky on the Mind-Body Problem. By William G. Lycan. April 1, 2003.
· Too Polemical or Too Critical?. By Eric Herring and Piers Robinson. October, 2003.
· Why the End of the Cold War Doesn’t Matter. By Doug Stokes. October, 2003.
· Discerning the Patterns of World Order. By Mark Laffey. October, 2003.
· Finding the Common Thread in the Chomsky-Foucault Debate. By Brian Lightbody. Spring, 2003.
· Eight Ways to Smear Noam Chomsky. By Lawrence McGuire. October 9, 2002.
· Noam Chomsky and His Critics. By Louis Proyect. August 15, 2002.
· What Will Turkey Tolerate? By Maryann Bird. February 18, 2002.
· Chomsky Publisher Cleared in Turkey. February 13, 2002.
· A Critical Review and Assessment of Herman and Chomsky’s ‘Propaganda Model’. By Jeffery Klaehn. 2002.
· The Propaganda Model: An Overview. By David Cromwell. 2002.
· Operation Mindcrime: The Selling of Noam Chomsky. By Alex Burns. November 15, 2001.
· Speech! By Samuel Hughes. July-August, 2001.
· The Way They Were (and Are). By Samuel Hughes. July-August, 2001.
· Conscience of a Nation. By Maya Jaggi. January 20, 2001.
· Truth to Tell. By Domenico Pacitti. April 18, 2000.
· Chomsky’s Other Revolution. By Steven Robert Allen. February 21, 2000.
· Two Cheers for Chomskyism. By Julian Sanchez. ca. 2000.
· Noam Chomsky and the Struggle Against Neoliberalism. By Robert W. McChesney. April 1, 1999.
· Elsie Chomsky: A Life in Jewish Education. By Harriet Feinberg. February, 1999.
· Noam Chomsky and the Law. By Robert Barsky. 1999.
· Chomsky’s Libertarian Socialism. By Alison Edgley. 1999.
· Messages for Noam Chomsky on his 70th Birthday. December 7, 1998.
· Chomsky on Media, Politics, Action. By Aaron Stark. December, 1998.
· Chomsky on Language. By Aaron Stark. December, 1998.
· Free Markets, Trapped People. By Anthony Hubbard. October 25, 1998.
· Scholar Offers Hope that Financial Turmoil Can Be Fixed. By Robert Brag. September 26, 1998.
· Where Egos Dare. By David Edwards. 1998.
· A Life of Dissent. By Robert Barsky. 1997.
· The Propaganda Model Revisited. By Edward S. Herman. July, 1996.
· Chomsky’s Challenge: The Pertinence of Bakhtin’s Theories. By Robert Barsky. Circa 1996.
· Divided Legacy. By Anthony Flint. November 19, 1995.
· The Voice of Dissidence. By Christian Tyler. July 8, 1995.
· Common Sense: Golden Goose or Propaganda? By Tom Jennings. 1995.
· A Chomskian Approach to Refugee Studies. By Robert Barsky. Circa 1995.
· American Dissident. By Paul Anderson & Kevin Davey. June 3, 1994.
· Literary Knowledge: Noam Chomsky and Marc Angenot. By Robert Barsky. Circa 1993.
· Knowledge, Morality and Hope. By Joshua Cohen & Joel Rogers. May/June 1991.
· The Political Economy of the Mass Media. Interview with Edward S. Herman. January, 1989.
· The Unbridled Linguist. By Kathleen Hendrix. February 1, 1988.
· The Chorus and Cassandra. By Christopher Hitchens. Autumn 1985.
· The Pariah. By Nat Hentoff. June 22, 1985.
· Chomsky’s Revolution in Linguistics. By John R. Searle. June 29, 1972.
· The ‘Innateness Hypothesis’ and Explanatory Models in Linguistics. By Hilary Putnam. January, 1967.
What is the real story of the Newtown, CT Sandy Hook School shooting… Ed
https://picasaweb.google.com/108353779637663365536/ALBUM001#5684115058604686450 “Carlos Matthew Soto” younger (2007) and the “Phelps” (Sexton).
Parker’s Photoshop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe9KehTf82o ACTORS. SHARE – LIKE – FAVORITE – TWEET – FB – RE-UPLOAD – READ DESCRIPTION – DOWNLOAD – COPY-PASTE TITLE/URL – SPREAD THE WORD – MAKE THIS VIRAL – I’M COUNTING ON YOU!
Copy-paste the following if you want and spread it like a virus in related/popular videos/articles/etc:
“SANDY HOOK WAS A HOAX:
YouTube: “SANDY HOOK HOAX BLOWN TO PIECES – THE ACTORS, PUPPETS AND MOTIVES – GUN CONTROL AGENDA SCAM” OR /watch?v=R3DR6zTVVFY”
GREENBERG PHOTO ALBUM (This is a re-upload of the albums): https://picasaweb.google.com/108353779637663365536
RAW First Aerial View Sandy Hook: http://www.wfsb.com/video?clipId=8069373&%C2%ADautostart=true%EF%BB%BF
“Parker” family with Barry: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2249148/Sandy-Hook-school-shooting-Pr…
Special thanks for the uploads and exposing the TRUTH to the following channels:
Scott Walker http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH7lietNjn7CJoHE-qUQEeQ
Life in a Psyop http://www.youtube.com/user/lifepsyop
Operation Terror http://www.youtube.com/user/OperationTerror
We Are Change http://www.youtube.com/user/wearechange
Sheilaaliens 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/Sheilaalien
m m http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBxTOEpGLpxHnG-GFAiVUcQ
I would also like to thank my supporters, all truth seekers, and subscribers!
PETITIONS YOU SHOULD SIGN:
THE GUN DEBATE:
Both Sides of The Argument:
YouTube: “GOA Larry Pratt Owns CNN’s Piers Morgan On 2nd Amendment And Gun Control” OR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fHJcSsC0aY
The History of Gun Control:
YouTube: “INNOCENTS BETRAYED – The TRUE story of GUN CONTROL WORLDWIDE – (Graphic Images)” OR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pKasF6l3y0
Australia Gun Ban:
YouTube: “Watch what happens when Guns are banned in Australia” OR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8RDWltHxRc
Contact your representatives.
RECOMMENDED CHANNELS (SUBSCRIBE):
§ 107 . Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include—
(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.